Oconee County South Carolina Court Records

Court Records

NameAddressCityStateZip CodePhone Number
(1423)Oconee County Courts
Oconee Circuit Court205 West Main StreetWalhallaSC29691864-638-4280
Oconee County Courts
Salem Municipal Court208 Booker DriveWalhallaSC29691864-638-4125
Seneca Municipal Court225 East North 1st StreetSenecaSC29678864-885-2731
Walhalla Magistrate Court208 Booker DriveWalhallaSC29691864-638-4125
Walhalla Municipal Court101 East Main StreetWalhallaSC29691864-638-4341
West Union Municipal Court208 Booker DriveWalhallaSC29691864-638-4125
Westminster Municipal Court II106 East Windsor StreetWestminsterSC29693864-647-3213
Oconee County Department of Justice
Walhalla South Carolina Department of Justice203 Booker DriveWalhallaSC29691864-638-9537
Oconee County District Attorney Office
Oconee County Solicitor415 South Pine StreetWalhallaSC29691864-638-4294
Oconee County DMV
Seneca DMV Office13009 South Radio Station RoadSenecaSC29678864-882-8698
Oconee County Court Records Databases
Oconee County Accident Reports
Oconee County Arrest Warrants
Oconee County Child Support Warrants
Oconee County Court Records
Oconee County Criminal Records
Oconee County Probate Court Website
Oconee County Probate Records
Oconee County Tenth Judicial Circuit Court Records
Oconee County Tenth Judicial Circuit Court Records (South Carolina)
Oconee County Traffic & Parking Ticket Payment
Oconee County Court Jury Duty Information
Oconee County Jury Duty RequirementsConvicted Felons DisqualifiedYesSC
Oconee County Jury Duty RequirementsEnglish RequiredYesSC
Oconee County Jury Duty RequirementsResidency RequirementCounty Resident: 0 Days, State Resident: 0 DaysSC
Oconee County Jury Duty RequirementsMinimum Age18SC
Oconee County Jury Duty RequirementsTime Since Prior Jury Service3 yearsSC

Court Records in Oconee County South Carolina

Oconee County, South Carolina, is a small county in the state of South Carolina. There are a few ways to access the court records of this county. First, you can search by name or address. If you are looking for specific information regarding a criminal case, you can use a parcel number to find the court record. You can also search for cases involving a specific person or property.

In Oconee County, SC, there are three main courthouses. The state and federal courts are located in the Oconee County courthouses. The Magistrate Court is the first court of appeals for this county. This office deals with administrative issues, such as liens and traffic ticket payments. The district attorney’s office is also located in this county. There are several other types of courts in Oconee County, too, such as family and probate.

The Oconee County Sheriff’s Office is the central agency responsible for keeping inmate records. This office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5pm. To access the inmate database, simply go to the Sheriff’s Office website. You can also look up the inmate’s name, gender, race, and other information on their web page. To obtain a copy of the inmate’s name, you need to visit the county’s courthouse.

Visitations are usually scheduled on Monday through Friday. For more convenient scheduling, you can call ahead or schedule a visit. The visit is usually scheduled at least a day in advance, but you can call ahead to schedule a visit as well. You should also make sure you bring a valid ID card with you. In addition, you should arrive 15 minutes early to avoid getting turned away at the jail.

The county seat is Walhalla. It is part of the Savannah River basin, and has 47 square miles of water. The county’s three manmade lakes, Lake Hartwell, serve as recreation and recreational areas. The county was established in 1868, and is home to a variety of residents. During the civil and criminal courts, you can also search for traffic tickets, sex offenders, and other court information.

The South Carolina Office of Vital Records can provide you with the full file of a person’s marriage and divorce records. The search will cost you $12 for a single record. You must have a valid government ID to access the records. If the marriage is for a minor, you should check with the parents and make sure that they have the right to marry. This way, they can be sure that no one will be hurt.