Williamsburg County South Carolina Arrest Warrant Criminal Records

Search For Warrants

NameAddressCityStateZip CodePhone Number
(1507)Williamsburg County Criminal Records & Warrants Offices
Williamsburg County Probation Department147 West Main StreetKingstreeSC29556843-355-9321
Williamsburg County Criminal Records & Warrants Offices
Williamsburg County Sheriffs Office126 South Jackson StreetKingstreeSC29556843-355-6381
Greeleyville Police Department3 Toby PlaceGreeleyvilleSC29056843-426-2114
Hemingway Police Department110 South Main StreetHemingwaySC29554843-558-2424
Kingstree Police Department401 North Longstreet StreetKingstreeSC29556843-355-5435
Williamsburg County Criminal Records & Warrants Databases
Williamsburg County Arrest Warrants
Williamsburg County Child Support Warrants
Williamsburg County Criminal Records
Williamsburg County Pistol Permits & Gun Licenses
Williamsburg County Sex Offender Registry
Williamsburg County Sheriff's Office Website
Williamsburg County Third Judicial Circuit Court Records
Williamsburg County Third Judicial Circuit Court Records (South Carolina)

Searching For Warrant Records – What You Need To Know

When you are searching for records of a person (or even an address!) there is a process you will need to go through before you can get the information you are looking for. The first step is to fill out an application for a Records Access Fee to view and/or search public records of an individual.

This fee applies whether you are searching for criminal, marriage, divorce or other records. If you are searching for an address, you may also be asked to pay an additional fee to find the correct person’s records. These are known as “warrant searches” and they cost about $25 for one record. If you have more than one person to search then it may be worth the extra money to pay the fee so that you know for sure you have the correct records.

After filing your application, you will be provided with the records that you requested within a few days. You will want to check each record to make sure it is what you expected. If there are any errors, you can always dispute them with the person who requested the record. Most of the time the person requesting the records will fix any errors before the documents are turned over to the state police. They will notify you of any corrections that have been made.

If there is still an issue, you will then need to hire a lawyer to draw up and sign a “warrant of arrest” or “warrant of confinement.” These are orders that say that the person who you want to look up has committed a crime that is punishable by a prison sentence. It is very important that you understand the implications of these warrants. If you have a court order to appear in court, you will have to show up and stand in front of a judge to have your warrant issued.

If you are being investigated for a crime you will need to let the police know where you are located and when you will be available for their investigation. A warrant may be filed with your local courthouse for as little as 30 days. Depending on the severity of the case, you could be required to surrender your freedom for a period of time or even until your case is resolved.

If you are trying to find out if you are a potential target for any type of investigation, you should review your warrant records first. If you find anything out of the ordinary, you should probably start worrying about your safety and your freedom. Many people are wrongly scared about the warrants that are out there. If you are ever questioned for a warrant, you should contact your local law enforcement authorities or an experienced attorney immediately so that you do not get yourself into any type of legal bind.