Guthrie County Iowa Arrest Warrant Criminal Records

Search For Warrants

NameAddressCityStateZip CodePhone Number
(2749)Guthrie County Police Departments
Guthrie Center Police Department102 North 1st StreetGuthrie CenterIA50115641-332-2190
Guthrie County Police Departments
Panora Police Department102 Northwest 2nd StreetPanoraIA50216641-755-2164
Panora Police Department501 East Market StreetPanoraIA50216641-755-2164
Stuart Police Department100 Northeast 2nd StreetStuartIA50250515-523-1898
Guthrie County Sheriff Department
Guthrie County Sheriffs Office / Guthrie County Jail200 North 5th StreetGuthrie CenterIA50115641-747-2214
Guthrie County Probation Department
Guthrie County Probation Department200 North 5th StreetGuthrie CenterIA50115641-747-3415
Guthrie County Criminal Records & Warrants Databases
Guthrie County Child Support Warrants
Guthrie County Criminal Records
Guthrie County Pistol Permits & Gun Licenses
Guthrie County Sex Offender Registry

How to Get Access to Court Records

Warrant Records are any type of court records that show a person has been arrested and had their charges filed. This can be for anything from traffic violations to rape or murder. Any type of criminal records should be recorded by the local law enforcement agencies to keep them up to date on all legal proceedings. If you have any warrants out for your arrest, you will have to go through the court system to get them satisfied.

If you want to search for criminal records in Guthrie County, Iowa, then you need to get a copy of your warrant records first. These are public documents and can be obtained by any office that keeps records on records of criminal activities in the area that you live. These offices can be county courthouses, police stations or state police bureaus. To get the records you will need your legal name, date of birth, social security number, and place of residence.

The first thing you should do is to find out what your warrant is for. There are different classifications for warrants depending upon how they were issued. If there are no arrest warrants then you may not even be able to get these records. You can try calling the local police station to see if you can find out more information about your warrant.

It is very important to have your legal name because it proves who you are at the court. It is possible to be accused of a crime but not have your own court record. This is called an indigency clause. An indigency clause could be what sealed your record. If there is no court record then you will still have a criminal record and this could make it harder to get a job, to rent an apartment, and most of other things.

You can get a copy of your criminal record any time you want. You will have to go to the county courthouse in your county and fill out an application for a copy of a criminal record. This application will give you access to the records. If you are looking for a warrant then you will have to go to the court house that holds the warrant and request a copy of your warrant. The clerk at this court house will be able to tell you whether or not there is a warrant out for your arrest.

It is important to remember that when you get a criminal record you are considered to be an ex-felon. This means you are someone who has been convicted of a crime and has completed a sentence. People who have had warrants put on their arrest are considered to be ex-felons and cannot obtain a concealed weapon unless they get special permission from a judge. If you are looking to get a copy of your warrant today then you can use an online website. There are many different websites out there that offer free warrant searches so you can get access to this information.

Background Hawk