Pontotoc County Oklahoma Court Records

Court Records

How to Look Up Court Records in Pontotoc County, Oklahoma

The historic courthouse is located in the city of Ada, Oklahoma. Built in 1926, the Pontotoc County Courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1984. It underwent extensive remodeling in 2011 and is currently open to the public. If you need to look up a court case, it is important to know where to go. The following information will help you locate your local county courthouse and find the court records you need.

First, you can look up court documents in Pontotoc County. This includes marriage licenses and birth certificates. You can also check property records and mortgages. You can also search for military discharges and voter registrar records. The list includes details of all the people who were incarcerated in the county. The search will take a few minutes and may cost a few dollars. The fee is minimal and will be a one-time charge.

You can also look up criminal records in Pontotoc county, Oklahoma. These records contain documents related to criminal activity. These are maintained by the Sheriff’s Office and the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation. During regular hours, you can make an appointment with the Sheriff’s Office to view these records in person. If you are unable to make an appointment or are concerned about the availability of the records, you can request them online. There are some restrictions regarding where you can find the records.

You can also find other public records in Pontotoc county, Oklahoma. Obtaining these documents will be easy and convenient. These documents contain all documents relating to criminal activity. Several public records websites will give you access to the documents you need. Most of these websites provide access to public documents. If you are not comfortable requesting the records in person, you can always go to the Sheriff’s Office.

Aside from the vital records, you can also look up other documents such as marriage licenses and mortgage records. In case you want to see a copy of a record for another purpose, you can contact the Sheriff’s Office in Pontotoc county. The office can take an in-person request between the hours of 8am and 4pm. You should be prepared to pay some fees if you want to obtain these documents.

The Pontotoc County Justice Center is located at 1814 N. Broadway, in Duncan, Oklahoma. You can pay for the documents through cashier’s check or money order. Payment arrangements for the records must be made during the court appearance. You may also need to submit other documents to the office. This will help you track your case and keep track of your legal affairs. You can access a wide variety of public information in Pontotoc County, Oklahoma.