Pontotoc County Oklahoma Marriage Records

Search For Marriage Records

NameAddressCityStateZip CodePhone Number

Marriage Records in Pontotoc County, OK

Marriage Records in Pontotoc County, OK are available at the courthouse. This office maintains permanent records of court proceedings, such as divorces and marriages. They also handle fines and other monies, which they distribute to the proper agencies. There are many types of cases that take place in the courts of this Oklahoma county, including probate, small claims, and civil lawsuits. If you’re wondering where to get this information, we’ve listed several locations below.

The Pontotoc County Clerk’s Office also maintains birth, death, and marriage records. These records date back to 1907, when Oklahoma became a state. Prior to the 1940s, these records were inconsistent. For a copy of the latest information on a marriage or birth, you can visit the county health department in Ada, or send an order to the state health department in the capital city, or use the online service VitalChek. For a copy of the newest record, you can visit the Pontotoc County Court Clerk’s Office in Ada and submit a request to VitalChek. For older, historical records, you can go to the Oklahoma Historical Society.

The Pontotoc County Clerk’s Office is one of 64 Oklahoma counties that uses state-owned court software, called “Oklahoma Public Information System.” These records are available to the public for $15. The records are not updated daily, so you can only obtain a copy of one of them. To get a copy, you can go to the Ada Court Clerk’s office. Alternatively, you can order your copy of a marriage record online by using an agency like VitalChek.

You can obtain copies of birth and death certificates from the Pontotoc County Clerk’s Office. These records are the earliest documents filed by the county. It is possible to obtain marriage and divorce records from other sources. However, these records are limited to the immediate family and cannot be accessed by other people. To get a copy of these documents, you will have to visit the Ada Court Clerk’s office.

The office also offers birth and death certificates. These records can be obtained from the Health Department in the Ada Courthouse. They do not offer a complete range of dates, so it’s a good idea to consult the directory. You must provide a photo ID in order to obtain these records. The health department will accept the driver’s license and a photo ID issued by the state. They will be able to tell you if the person is married.

The Pontotoc County Court Clerk’s office has birth and death records since 1906. The county clerk’s office maintains a database of marriage certificates in Ada. The offices of the State Department of Health maintain birth and death records. Generally, a person can obtain a copy of a marriage certificate from the health department. When requesting vital records, it’s best to use the services of the County Clerk’s office.