Houghton County Michigan Arrest Warrant Criminal Records

Search For Warrants

NameAddressCityStateZip CodePhone Number
Keweenaw County Probation Department401 East Houghton AvenueHoughtonMI49931906-482-6615
Houghton County Criminal Records & Warrants Databases
Houghton County Child Support Warrants
Houghton County Criminal Records
Houghton County Pistol Permits & Gun Licenses
Houghton County Sex Offender Registry
Houghton County Sheriff Website
(600)Houghton County Police Departments
Houghton Police Department616 Shelden AvenueHoughtonMI49931906-487-5912
Houghton County Police Departments
Calumet Police Department340 6Th StreetCalumetMI49913906-337-2345
Hancock Police Department399 Quincy StreetHancockMI49930906-482-3102
Lake Linden Police Department401 Calumet StreetLake LindenMI49945906-296-9911
Laurium Police Department310 Hecla StreetLauriumMI49913906-337-4000
Michigan State Police District 8 Post 88 - Calumet55195 U.s. 41CalumetMI49913906-337-5145
Michigan Technological University Department Of Public Safety1400 Townsend DriveHoughtonMI49931906-487-2216
Houghton County Sheriff Department
Houghton County Sheriffs Office / Houghton County Jail403 East Houghton AvenueHoughtonMI49931906-482-0055
Houghton County Probation Departments
Houghton County Probation Department401 East Houghton AvenueHoughtonMI49931906-482-0066
Baraga County Probation Department401 East Houghton AvenueHoughtonMI49931906-482-0066

How to Check For Warrant Records

Warrant Records in Houghton County, Michigan are basically an index of people and their history. If a person was arrested for any reason and they were never convicted then there is no public record of their arrest. When they are convicted, the case is sealed and cannot be searched by anyone. This is one of the reasons that people search for these records.

These records will show if a person has been arrested on suspicion of a crime, whether they were convicted, or if they were put under house arrest or were released. They will also show all about the person including any warrants they may have had against them. Some warrants will have a specific time period for them to be carried out. Other warrants will be invalid because the person who possesses them did not follow their court order.

The best way to carry out a search is to use a service that is privately funded. These services will access all the public databases and get you the information you need in the shortest time possible. Once you know the person’s history then it becomes a simple matter to find out whether they have a warrant. You could have someone waiting to pounce on them when they least expect it. They could have outstanding warrants out for their arrest.

There are two ways to check if you have a warrant for a persons arrest. The first is to go to the county courthouse and look through the Wanted posters. Every post will have the details of the person wanted and where they are wanted. This can be an extremely effective way to find out if you have a person’s address or not. Many people do not think that their address is public record but it is and you can find it.

The other way to check a person’s records is to visit the county courthouses themselves. They will often publish the names of people who have been convicted of a crime as well as those who have been served with warrants. There are usually indexes of these records online so you can access them very easily. All you will have to do is search for the person’s address and there should be a comprehensive report about that person.

If a person has not served their jail time then they are not supposed to be in jail and the police might want to find them and bring them back before they serve their time. So if you have any suspicions about someone then you could use a background search to find out their past. It will tell you whether they have a warrant out for their arrest or not. It will tell you their name, date of birth and social security number. Then you can go to the police station and give them permission to look into a person’s records and see if they have a warrant.