Grant County Kansas Public Records

Search For Public Records

How to Search For Public Records in Grant County Kansas

To obtain public records in Grant County, Kansas, contact the Freedom of Information Officer of the county. Your request must be as specific as possible. If your request is denied, you will receive a written explanation explaining why. If you are seeking a copy of a criminal or civil case file, you can contact the Grant County Clerk. You will need to provide the court location for the public records. This information is free. To obtain the records, you must be 18 years old or older.

To find out whether or not a person is on the sex offender registry, you can request a copy of the list from the Kansas Bureau of Investigation. To find out if you are on the sex offender registry, go to the registrar’s office. If you are a child abuser, you can request a copy of the sex offender record. If you have been convicted of a sexual offense, you can also search for this information.

To find out more information about delinquent tax accounts, visit the Kansas Department of Revenue. It contains a list of delinquent real estate and personal property in Grant County. You can also look up a person’s property tax records by name. Additionally, you can search the employee directory of the Grant County Government to find out if the person has filed bankruptcy. Lastly, you can look up the name of an employer in the county or the city to see if that person has filed for bankruptcy.

For information about arrest records, you can contact the magistrate’s office in Grant County. If you need to check on active warrants, you can access their details at this office. You can also check out the county clerk’s office to see if anyone has filed any civil actions against a person. You can also check out any other important public records by visiting the local courthouse. There are many places to obtain information in the Grant County area.

When looking for public records in Grant County, you should first try to find out if there are any pending cases. There are several types of records in the county, including arrest records, birth and marriage licenses, business and contractor records, and GIS. The district court is the jurisdiction for criminal and civil proceedings. If you want to find a marriage license, you can also search for a spouse in the county.

You can also search for public records in the county. This includes vital records, property records, and mortgage and lien records. You can also find other public records, such as military discharges. Listed below are the most popular resources for Grant County Kansas. Just use the Internet to locate these sources. It’s free and easy to locate. All you need to do is visit the courthouse in person. The websites are available to the public in various languages.