Chase County Kansas Public Records

Search For Public Records

Where to Find Public Records in Chase County Kansas

You can find a wide variety of public records in Chase County Kansas. These records range from vital birth and death records to real estate and mortgage records. Tax and probate records are also available from this office. Marriage licenses and voter registration records are also accessible. You can request a copy of any of these documents by calling or visiting the office. These are some of the most common ways to get public information in the county.

The Register of Deeds is the department responsible for recording real estate transactions in Chase County. This includes oil and gas leases, easements, and platted additions. Other records kept by the Register of Deeds include security agreements and fixture filings involving real estate. If you’re unsure whether a specific record is available, it’s best to contact the Register of Deeds to make sure.

There are also two main locations where you can search for arrest warrants in Chase County. The clerk’s office has birth, marriage, and death records dating from 1860 to the present. The Register of Deeds is the government office that keeps track of court dockets. This office sits through all court proceedings and records the deeds and mortgages. They also perform all other duties required by law.

You can look for public records in Chase County through the Register of Deeds. The Register of Deeds maintains all real estate records in Chase County. This includes oil and gas leases, platted additions, and easements. You can also find land records and certified oaths of office. However, this office doesn’t store all records, so you should contact the relevant department for more information.

The Register of Deeds maintains real estate records in Chase County. It also keeps track of platted additions, security agreements, and easements. When you have a property in Chase County, it’s important to check that you have a recorded deed. Failure to record a deed can lead to legal complications. A failure to do so can cost you a lot of time and money.

The clerks’ office provides access to marriage, birth, and death records. You can also request a delayed birth certificate online. You can also get the details of a divorce from a marriage or a court. You can search for any information related to a divorce in Chase County. You can also find important details of your loved one through the courts. You can get these vital records by researching your family history. The Clerk’s office may have older marriage and divorce records.

You can obtain vital records from the courts in Chase County. You can request copies of these records by mail or email. You can even request them through a secure site. There are several ways to obtain these records. In addition to court and criminal cases, you can also obtain the criminal history of an individual. The website will also provide vital records of a divorce. The state of Kansas has a comprehensive database of public documents.