Pickaway County Ohio Court Records

Court Records

NameAddressCityStateZip CodePhone Number
(2188)Pickaway County Courts
Pickaway Common Pleas Court207 South Court StreetCirclevilleOH43113740-474-5231
Pickaway County Courts
Ashville's Mayor Court200 Station Street EastAshvilleOH43103740-983-6367
Circleville Municipal Court151 East Franklin StreetCirclevilleOH43113740-474-3171
Commercial Point Mayor's Court1st StreetCommercial PointOH43146614-877-9248
New Holland Mayor's Court10 East Front StreetNew HollandOH43145740-495-5097
South Bloomfield Mayor's Court5023 Union StreetSouth BloomfieldOH43103740-983-2541
Pickaway County District Attorney Office
Pickaway County Prosecuting Attorney203 South Scioto StreetCirclevilleOH43113740-474-6066
Pickaway County DMVs
Circleville BMV License Agency141 West Main StreetCirclevilleOH43113740-474-2034
Circleville Title Bureau141 West Main StreetCirclevilleOH43113740-474-2723
Pickaway County Court Records Databases
Circleville Municipal Court Records
Pickaway County Accident Reports
Pickaway County Child Support Warrants
Pickaway County Court Records
Pickaway County Court of Common Pleas Court Records
Pickaway County Criminal Records
Pickaway County Probate Records
Pickaway County Traffic & Parking Ticket Payment
Pickaway County Treasurer Website
Pickaway Probate Court Marriage Applications
Pickaway County Court Jury Duty Information
Pickaway County Jury Duty RequirementsConvicted Felons DisqualifiedYesOH
Pickaway County Jury Duty RequirementsEnglish RequiredNoOH
Pickaway County Jury Duty RequirementsResidency RequirementQualified ElectorOH
Pickaway County Jury Duty RequirementsMinimum Age18OH
Pickaway County Jury Duty RequirementsTime Since Prior Jury Service1 yearOH

How to Search Court Records in Pickaway County Ohio

You can search for court records in Pickaway County, Ohio online for free, as long as you have an internet connection. There are several ways to search court records online, including county courts, criminal courts, and probate courts. The clerk of courts’ website offers links to court records and other free resources. This includes the ability to look up arrest reports and other important details. Also, you can perform a simple search of county courts and find a person’s address.

To get a person’s court records, you can use a public database or a third-party database. Many of these databases include the names of the individuals involved in certain cases, documents, and transcripts. To find a court record, you can use the name, ticket number, or company to find the information you’re looking for. You can even search by date, name, or case number.

To search court records in Pickaway County, visit the Pickaway County Probate Court. You’ll be able to find a person’s marriage license for just $2. You’ll need their full names, and the month and year that they were married. You can also search the state’s marriage records for a specific felony. The state has a database of all court records for every county in the state, so you can save time and money.

The Clerk of Court is responsible for providing public access to court records in the county. They receive and preserve official documents such as civil papers, motorhomes, and off-road vehicles. You can also view arrest records in the county. Using a clerk’s database will allow you to find a person’s past and see what type of case they’re involved in. Having access to the public court records in a specific location can be a very valuable asset in your personal life.

Whether you’re looking for criminal or civil court records, you can easily find a courtroom in your town or county. There are two main types of criminal and civil cases. A common pleas hearing is for an alleged infraction of community control, while a community control violation requires a personal appearance. In addition to these, the judge also has the authority to issue a warrant for arrest. Those who are accused of violating these laws can seek legal aid by contacting the local government offices.

You can also look up a minor’s criminal history by contacting the agency responsible for making the entry. The municipal or common pleas court is the one that made the entry, so it is best to contact the local police office to ensure that you have the right to challenge the information. The minor may also challenge the accuracy of the information. Upon receiving a copy of the information, you can request for the person’s criminal history.