Putnam County Arrest Warrant Criminal Records

Search For Warrants

NameAddressCityStateZip CodePhone Number
(54)Putnam County Police Departments
Crescent City Police Department115 Summit StreetCrescentFL32112386-698-1211
Putnam County Police Departments
Florida Highway Patrol Troop G - East Palatka152 U.s. 17East PalatkaFL32131386-329-3738
Interlachen Police Department311 Atlantic AvenueInterlachenFL32148386-684-2164
Interlachen Police Department101 North Manitoba AvenueInterlachenFL32148386-684-2164
Palatka Police Department110 North 11th StreetPalatkaFL32177386-329-0110
Welaka Police Department400 4th AvenueWelakaFL32193386-467-2303
Putnam County Sheriff Department
Putnam County Sheriffs Department / Putnam County Jail130 Orie Griffin BoulevardPalatkaFL32177386-329-0854
Putnam County Probation Departments
Putnam County Probation Department609 Saint Johns AvenuePalatkaFL32177386-325-0990
St Johns County Probation Department609 Saint Johns AvenuePalatkaFL32177386-325-0990
Putnam County Criminal Records & Warrants Databases
Putnam County Arrest Records
Putnam County Arrest Warrants
Putnam County Arrest Warrants (Florida)
Putnam County Child Support Warrants
Putnam County Criminal Records
Putnam County Most Wanted
Putnam County Pistol Permits & Gun Licenses
Putnam County Sex Offender Registry
Putnam County Sheriff's Office Police Press Releases
Putnam County Sheriff's Office Website

Warrant Records and Searching For Them

Warrant Records in Putnam County Florida

Warrant Records in Putnam County Florida are maintained by the local government under the control of the Florida State Sheriff. All warrants for arrests and convictions are documented in the same place as arrest warrants. It is important to know that no arrest warrant can be approved without the signature of the judicial authority. In other words, if you are arrested, a warrant will be issued for your arrest. This may be because you failed to appear at your court date or for some other improper reason.

The warrant will contain the persons name, address, criminal record, date of issuance, and more. If you have been arrested for any crime, the arresting officer will provide you with the paperwork containing your arrest warrant. Warrant records in Putnam County include traffic tickets, arrests for domestic violence, burglary, petit larceny, grand theft auto, as well as more serious felonies such as rape and murder. These warrants will show up in your local courthouse and will be listed at the courthouse for public access.

By doing a simple search online, you can find out if you have been charged with a criminal offense. This type of information is not available without a warrant. You may be able to clear your name or get other information regarding your case by requesting the warrant records. Putnam County, Florida, uses electronic means to keep track of warrants for their courthouse.

Warrant records contain the details of an individual who has been arrested for a criminal offense. It includes his name, date of birth, social security number, driver’s license number, and more. It does not only pertain to the state but also to federal offenses. Most arrests will result in a search being conducted. If the warrant is granted, an officer will then arrest you and take you to jail.

The warrant will list the reasons for the arrest as well as the location where it was issued. They will also provide the accused person’s personal information and any other public records. You will be notified by mail of your rights to an attorney and a preliminary court date. If you attend the preliminary court date, a formal written agreement will be made between you and the court. From there, you will enter into a formal guilty or innocent agreement with the prosecution.

When you are looking up someone else’s criminal warrant records, you should use caution because not all warrants are listed. Some warrants are filed under false pretenses, or maybe even stolen identity. Others could have been issued under bogus names. To make sure that you are getting the correct information, you should consult a lawyer, or conduct your own search online.