Clark County Washington Marriage Records

Search For Marriage Records

NameAddressCityStateZip CodePhone Number
Clark County Genealogy Records
Vancouver Most Wanted Persons
Clark County Clerk Office
Clark County Clerk1200 Franklin StreetVancouverWA98660360-397-2292
Clark County Town & City Halls
Battle Ground City Hall109 Southwest 1st StreetBattle GroundWA98604360-342-5040
La Center City Hall214 East 4th StreetLa CenterWA98629360-263-8662
La Center Town Hall214 East 4th StreetLa CenterWA98629360-263-2782
Ridgefield City Hall230 Pioneer StRidgefieldWA98642360-887-3557
Vancouver City Hall415 West 6th StreetVancouverWA98660360-696-8457
Washougal City Hall1701 C StreetWashougalWA98671360-835-8501
Yacolt City Hall202 West Cushman StreetYacoltWA98675360-686-3922
Clark County Marriage License Office
Clark County Marriage License1300 Franklin StreetVancouverWA98660360-397-2208
Clark County Marriage & Divorce Records Databases
City of Camas Burial Records
Clark County Auditor Marriage Records
Clark County Auditor Website
Clark County Auditor's Office Marriage Records
Clark County Birth Records
Clark County Divorce Certificates
Married Couples91,339 (54.5%)
Unmarried Couples11,155 (2.5%)
Never Married Men55,031 (30.9%)
Never Married Women45,403 (24.5%)
Separated Men2,925 (1.6%)
Separated Women3,640 (2.0%)
Widowed Men3,694 (2.1%)
Widowed Women13,562 (7.3%)
Divorced Men19,250 (10.8%)
Divorced Women25,298 (13.6%)

Marriage Records in Clark County

Marriage Records in Clark County, Washington is maintained in the county’s Records Office. These types of public documents are available to anyone who requests them. To access this type of public information, you will need to visit the Records Office or request a copy from the website. You can get copies of any marriage that took place in Clark County, Washington. This information is kept in the county’s Records of Marriages.

When marriage records are requested, you have the right to view them and request any additional information regarding the wedding. Marriage records are considered public information and can be obtained by any registered citizen of Washington who has the intent to do so. The state and county hold these records. All fifty states as well as the District of Columbia have laws that allow same sex marriages. Records are kept of all marriages that occurred in Washington.

Obtaining copies of such records is simple. If you would like to request a copy, you should fill out an application that will be forwarded to you via mail. It is very important to provide the correct information on the application form. If you fail to provide the correct information your request will be denied. Make sure you know the name of the person who got married and the state they live in.

In Washington, marriage records can only be given to a responsible party such as a person with legal rights of ownership. If you have any questions about the application or if you are trying to obtain a copy and you are not sure who this person is, you should ask. A responsible party will give you a copy without asking for anything in return. They will also send you a hard copy in the condition that you have requested.

There are different ways to obtain information about marriage in Clark County. The best way to do this is through the Records Office. You will be required to fill out an application stating that you have a legitimate reason for requesting the records and you will have to pay a small fee. Once you have received your application you will receive a copy of the paper for the county where the marriage took place. You will then have to wait for up to thirty days for the records to be mailed to you.

The other way to obtain records in Clark County is online. There are two main places to search for these records online. The first is the official site for the Records Office. This is the fastest method available as it only takes a few minutes to obtain the information that you need. However, this service does charge a fee for this information. The second method for getting the records is to use an on-line company that specializes in public records.