Rock County Wisconsin Court Records

Court Records

NameAddressCityStateZip CodePhone Number
(1173)Rock County Court Records Offices
Rock County District Attorney51 South Main StreetJanesvilleWI53545608-757-5725
Rock County Court Records Offices
Rock County Municipal Court51 South Main StreetJanesvilleWI53545608-743-2200
Beloit License & Registration Office2727 Prairie AvenueBeloitWI53511608-264-7447
Janesville License & Registration Office645 South Wright RoadJanesvilleWI53546608-264-7447
Wisconsin State Public Defender101 East Milwaukee StreetJanesvilleWI53545608-758-6170
Rock County Court Records Databases
City of Janesville Accident Reports
Rock County Accident Reports
Rock County Arrest Warrants
Rock County Child Support Warrants
Rock County Circuit Court Records
Rock County Court Records
Rock County Criminal Records
Rock County Probate Records
Rock County Property Records (Wisconsin)
Rock County Traffic & Parking Ticket Payment
Rock County Treasurer Website
Rock County Court Jury Duty Information
Rock County Jury Duty RequirementsConvicted Felons DisqualifiedNoWI
Rock County Jury Duty RequirementsEnglish RequiredYesWI
Rock County Jury Duty RequirementsResidency RequirementCounty Resident: 10 DaysWI
Rock County Jury Duty RequirementsMinimum Age18WI
Rock County Jury Duty RequirementsTime Since Prior Jury Service4 yearsWI

How to Access Court Records in Rock County, Wisconsin

There are many reasons to get access to Court Records in Rock County, Wisconsin. This county is home to two separate court systems, the Circuit Court and the Municipal District Court. The Circuit courts have the original jurisdiction and handle jury trials. The Municipal District Court handles many matters, including ordinance violations, drug offenses, and some juvenile cases, and transfers those matters to the Circuit Court when they require a jury trial. Here are some of the most important facts about the court systems in this area.

The Wisconsin Department of Justice publishes crime statistics for Rock County on their website. In 2019, the county had 5 homicides, 75 rape cases, 231 aggravated assault incidents, 1,165 simple assaults, 357 burglary incidents, 151 motor vehicle thefts, and 18 cases of arson. The most common crime in the county is larceny-theft, with 2,744 reported incidents in 2019. There were no reported cases of human trafficking in Rock County during 2019.

Public court records in Rock County, WI can be accessed online. The Wisconsin State Public Records website provides links to various types of public records, including criminal and civil case dockets. In addition, the Wisconsin Court Directory offers links to self-help resources, legal research, and GIS maps. The Rock County Property Search and GIS Maps page has property tax and assessment records. The Jail and Inmate Records section of the Wisconsin Department of Justice website is also available online.

You can search for public sex offender records in Rock County by last name and first initial. For an appointment, you can deposit a $250 deposit in the county’s Office of the Public Guardian ad Litem. Once appointed, the Guardian ad Litem will investigate the case and make recommendations to the court. If the case is ruled in favor of the Guardian ad Litem, it will be referred back to the Circuit Court.

If you are looking for a marriage record in Rock County, Wisconsin, you can check the marriage records of both parties. These records are open to the public and are available online. The links below are to third-party websites that offer access to Rock County court records. You can also learn more about the Wisconsin court system by visiting the local Circuit Court. The information provided by these websites is updated often. You can also contact the City Attorney’s Office to ask about a particular case.

You can access Rock County marriage records by visiting the Circuit Court in Rock County. There are a variety of ways to access court records in this county. You can search for divorce or alimony in Rock, WI. In most cases, you can find documents pertaining to any type of marriage. If you are looking for a child custody case, you can consult the City Attorney’s office and private attorneys. You can even go online to find other documents, such as the sex of the mother.