Stokes County North Carolina Arrest Warrant Criminal Records

Search For Warrants

NameAddressCityStateZip CodePhone Number
(1957)Stokes County Criminal Records & Warrants Offices
Stokes County Sheriffs Department1012 Main StreetDanburyNC27016336-593-8787
Stokes County Criminal Records & Warrants Offices
Hanging Rock State Park - Ranger Station1005 Visitor Center DriveDanburyNC27016336-593-8480
King Police Department110 West King StreetKingNC27021336-983-0886
North Carolina State Highway Patrol Troop E District Iv - Substation101 Rains StreetKingNC27021336-983-2301
Walnut Cove Police Department208 3rd StreetWalnut CoveNC27052336-591-7121
Stokes County Criminal Records & Warrants Databases
Stokes County Arrest Warrants
Stokes County Child Support Warrants
Stokes County Criminal Records
Stokes County Most Wanted
Stokes County Pistol Permits & Gun Licenses
Stokes County Sex Offender Registry
Stokes County Sheriff's Office Website

Important Methods of Searching For warrants in Stokes County North Carolina

Warrant records are files that contain the criminal history of a person. They are kept by local law enforcement agencies and county courts. There are several reasons that warrant applications are created. Some of those reasons are: an individual who fails to appear at a mandatory court appearance has a warrant out for their arrest; an individual who is wanted on outstanding warrants is unable to locate their current address; and the person has committed a crime in the area that is targeted for the search. In cases such as these, the police department or the local courthouse will request that a warrant be issued for the person’s arrest. Arresting someone solely based on a warrant is considered an illegal search and can have serious consequences.

If you are questioned about whether or not you have a warrant, it is important to know that you are legally obligated to answer yes. Warrant searches are also considered a search violation, and are subject to penalties if they are conducted without first obtaining a warrant. If you are arrested for a crime, it is imperative that you seek legal counsel to learn your rights and the steps you must take to protect them. A lawyer can explain to you what documentation you must supply to establish your identity and why your rights have been violated.

Some warrant applications are public information. Others are private information, which are kept in state or federal databases. Some warrant information is more detailed than others. The more detailed the information, the easier it is for someone to track you down and bring you to justice.

When requesting warrants in Stokes County, you must provide accurate information to obtain them. If the person you want to search for does not currently have a warrant against their name, they may be willing to provide you with other information that will help you determine whether they do not have a warrant. If they do have a warrant, the person may be arrested for the crime at some future time. To obtain the arrest warrant, you will need to contact law enforcement officials yourself and provide the information they request.

If you are interested in someone else’s records, you will also need to provide a full name and address. Additional information such as age and color of hair and eyes will be requested as well. Depending on what you are looking for, you may have to provide information four or more times. This means contacting each agency separately and waiting up to a week for the information to be delivered to you. If this is an important piece of information to you, it is suggested you contact law enforcement officials yourself to ensure the person you are investigating actually has a criminal record.

It is important that you research warrant records in Stokes County before you start your search. Doing this is usually easy and quick because they are easily accessible online. You should start your search by going to your courthouse and asking for the records of the person you want to check up. They should be able to give you the information within minutes. If you have any other questions, then you can call the local police department or the county courthouse to get answers.