Morris County Kansas Arrest Warrant Criminal Records

Search For Warrants

NameAddressCityStateZip CodePhone Number
Morris County Criminal Records & Warrants Offices
Morris County Probation Department501 East Main StreetCouncil GroveKS66846620-767-6838
Morris County Sheriffs Department501 East Main StreetCouncil GroveKS66846620-767-6310
Council Grove Police Department303 East Main StreetCouncil GroveKS66846620-767-5200
Council Grove Police Department205 North Union StreetCouncil GroveKS66846620-767-5200
Morris County Criminal Records & Warrants Databases
Morris County Child Support Warrants
Morris County Criminal Records
Morris County Jail Records
Morris County Pistol Permits & Gun Licenses
Morris County Sex Offender Registry
Morris County Sheriff Website
(2559)Morris County Criminal Records & Warrants Offices
Kansas Highway Patrol Troop C - Morris971 U.s. 56Council GroveKS66846785-827-3065

Warrant Records Search – How to Search For People’s Warrant Records Online

Warrant Records in Morris County, Kansas contain all the public information regarding a person’s arrest for DWI, possession of drugs paraphernalia, or any other crime. These records are maintained by the clerk of court in each county. Therefore, when a person has been arrested for DWI, and then subsequently found to have a criminal record, that person needs to produce their arrest warrant to the local police station where they were arrested in order to obtain their records.

When a person is arrested for DWI, it is possible they can lose their job, due to the fact they do not have a valid warrant. Therefore, without access to these records, many jobs will turn away qualified applicants. In addition to this, some employers will refuse to hire a person who has been arrested and convicted of DWI. This can create quite a problem for a person who just lost their job and needs to begin rebuilding their life, as well as pay off their fines and penalties. In some cases, it can even prevent a person from obtaining a promotion or a new job opportunity.

Warrant Records in Morris County are kept in two different places. The first is the District Court Record Office, which is the same place where DWI arrests are recorded. It is the record office that maintains all public records for the area in which the person lives. Therefore, if someone has been convicted of DWI in one county, and had their warrant issued in another county, their records in both counties would be listed. This means that a person could have two different warrants, even though they only live in one county.

The other place a person can obtain a copy of their warrant is in the county jail. Many times, when a person is arrested for DWI, they will be placed in the jail, without any bond, just to make it appear that they are in jail. However, while in jail, any warrants that the police might have obtained against them will be displayed for the viewing of the public. So, if a person does get out of jail, they must either find the outstanding warrant, or contact the court which they were arrested in, to find out if there are additional warrants out for their arrest.

There are actually several different options that a person can use to find out whether they do not have a warrant for their arrest out for their particular situation. Some of these options include contacting their local courthouse, or going online to an online criminal records search. The internet is the fastest and easiest way to find out the information that you need. Because the web based option is so quick and easy, many people prefer this method when they are trying to obtain warrants for the arrest of someone else.

If a person’s warrant is not found, or the person fails to show up on their court date, then the warrant will be automatically canceled. However, it will remain on the person’s permanent record until it is canceled by court order. Because warrants are not only issued for criminal acts, they can also be issued for traffic offenses, making it possible to have a warrant out for your arrest even if you have never been charged with a crime. You can get out of jail by having your warrant canceled. But first you need to find out if you do not have a warrant.