Bond County Illinois Arrest Warrant Criminal Records

Search For Warrants

NameAddressCityStateZip CodePhone Number
(2523)Bond County Police Departments
Greenville Police Department404 South 3rd StreetGreenvilleIL62246618-664-2131
Bond County Police Departments
Mulberry Grove Police Department205 North Wood StreetMulberry GroveIL62262618-326-8815
Pierron Police Department203 Illinois 143PocahontasIL62275618-669-2736
Pocahontas Police Department101 East Kavanaugh StreetPocahontasIL62275618-669-2431
Bond County Sheriff Department
Bond County Sheriff403 South 2nd StreetGreenvilleIL62246618-664-2151
Bond County Probation Department
Bond County Probation Department200 West College AvenueGreenvilleIL62246618-664-2099
Bond County Criminal Records & Warrants Databases
Bond County Arrest Records
Bond County Child Support Warrants
Bond County Circuit Clerk Website
Bond County Criminal Records
Bond County Pistol Permits & Gun Licenses
Bond County Sex Offender Registry

Tips For Searching For Warrant Records

Warrant records in Champaign County are kept separately from other public documents. You will need to go through the court house and have a Request for Production of the warrant with you at all times during your court appearance. Warrant records are maintained by the local police department and are not transferred to the state library or beyond. There is a twenty-four hour access to these records online through the Champaign county State Library. If you have an internet connection this can be done from any location that has a computer and a high speed connection.

To access the Records in Champaign County you will need a computer and an internet connection. The information is usually free but you may need to pay for certain items such as criminal background check. Searching through the records is quite easy and fast. If you are familiar with computer software it is fairly simple. If not, you can use a search engine such as Google or Yahoo.

If there is a warrant out for your arrest or for your location you can be sure that you will be notified by the police department. In most cases, you will receive notification of the warrant within seven days of the arrest. A copy of the warrant will then be provided to you with instructions on how to apply for a copy of the record. If you do not want to wait that long, you can just hire a private company that specializes in searching public records.

When searching the records, you should make certain that the person you wish to search is in fact on their record. Using information from social security numbers are often good places to start. If not, you can look up the person’s birth date and any marriages they might have. Any criminal convictions that they might have will also give you some results. These could be in the local crime blotters or on the website of the Federal Bureau of Prisons website.

If you are not familiar with using the information provided, it is highly recommended that you employ a third party to conduct the search for you. Doing it yourself can be extremely dangerous and is not recommended for ordinary purposes. The last thing you want to do is create an even bigger problem for yourself or for the person you are looking up. The cost is very small when compared to what can happen.

Most people have found that the best way to do this type of search is to use a professional service. These services have access to all types of warrant records, and have experts that are able to perform the search quickly and accurately. They also have expert legal knowledge and are able to fight your case in court. They are usually affordable, but are well worth the money spent to find the person who is the subject of the search.