Glenn County California Arrest Warrant Criminal Records

Search For Warrants

NameAddressCityStateZip CodePhone Number
(105)Glenn County Police Departments
Glenn County Jail141 South Lassen StreetWillowsCA95988530-934-6428
Glenn County Police Departments
California Highway Patrol - Willows464 North Humboldt AvenueWillowsCA95988530-934-5424
Orland Police Department817 4th StreetOrlandCA95963530-865-1616
Valley View Conservation CampRoad 307Elk CreekCA95939530-968-5107
Willows Police Department201 North Lassen StreetWillowsCA95988530-934-3456
Glenn County Sheriff Department
Glenn County Sheriffs Department543 West Oak StreetWillowsCA95988530-934-6441
Glenn County Probation Department
Glenn County Probation Department541 West Oak StreetWillowsCA95988530-934-6416
Glenn County Criminal Records & Warrants Databases
County of Glenn Jail Arrest Records
County of Glenn Website
Glenn County Arrest Records
Glenn County Child Support Warrants
Glenn County Most Wanted
Glenn County Pistol Permits & Gun Licenses
Glenn County Sex Offender Registry
Glenn County Sheriff's Office Offender Search
Glenn County Sheriff's Office Police Press Releases
Glenn County Sheriff's Office Website
Glenn County Superior Court Website

How to Search For Warrant Records

Warrant Records in Glenn County California are maintained by the local police departments. The same applies to bail bonds, traffic stops, and searches that law enforcement conducted. This information is considered public record. If you need a copy of this record, there are two options. You can either go to the police department or county courthouse where the warrant was served or you can obtain it from the records provider, which is the same as with anything else. You must first obtain the correct form for your state and county.

So how do you get a copy of a warrant? Like anything else, the process is simple and straightforward. You can find companies online that offer this service. They charge a small fee to get you one copy of the warrant. Then all you do is fill out the request, follow the required documentation and then it’s done.

The request can be filled out online or through the mail. If you are getting a copy for a court case, you will probably want to get it through the mail because it’s easier and less time consuming. There is another option if you are getting the warrant because you have a person that you want to look up, such as an employer. In that case, you will want to go to the courthouse where the warrant was filed and fill out an application requesting the record of the person.

You will have to provide your name, address and social security number. You also will need information about the crime that was committed. You can have the person’s date of birth and other information, but you should know these things before you submit your application. If the person did not get arrested for the warrant, then they are not legally obligated to give you the records. If they refuse, then you will be able to get the information through other means.

If you are looking for information about a criminal, you will need to make an application with the bureau that maintains the local criminal records. To do this, you will have to visit their website and follow the instructions for filling out and requesting the record. Then, you will be expected to pay a fee for this service. In some cases, you may have to fax or mail in the paper work in order to get the records. If you are doing this for someone else, you should keep track of when they made the request so that you can follow up with them to make sure you get the records.

Sometimes people want to perform a search on themselves in order to determine whether or not they are wanted. This is most common if they have a warrant out for their arrest. You will need to go to the local courthouse in the county where the warrant is found. Many times the courthouse will not let you access the records, but instead will tell you where you can get the information. The information is not free, but there are services available that can help you get it for a small fee.